Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Treasury Tuesday – Coral Zen

Recently I was thrilled to see this treasury, curated by Mercedes of DigitalCS, on the front of the Etsy homepage! The thrill came from the fact that my earrings, "Foggy Day in London Town" were featured in it! It is quite the rarity to have your creations make it to the front page for a few reasons. First, the person making a treasury actually has to find your item out of the gazillions available on the site. Second, they have to select your item for their treasury. Third, the treasury has to be eye candy enough to get noticed by admin and make it to the front page. Well, I lucked out because Mercedes' curation is gorgeous! Refreshing, calm, cool and relaxed. A little zen for your Tuesday!

To view individual items in this treasury, click here.

Zen inspired giftguide on Etsy #zen #coral #gray

Last Week's Treasury Tuesday:


Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Love the colours combinations of these items! That's really lovely for you to have your earrings featured. I wish you a great day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely loving the pairing of coral and grey! The dress is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your VMA style perspective with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful collection, thank you for sharing my cosmetic bag. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great! I love the cool collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so happy that it made to the FP!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that coral goes so well with gray! Congrats on being featured!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMazing pics puzzle!!
    I love the color combination and the items are so cool!
    Chiara
    ♡EFFENSHION

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Im in love with the cloud clutch!!!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute items! Coral and gray look so lovely together!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jamie! And what adorable treasures, love the ballet flats most!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg!! i love that rain cup!! such pretty pieces!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the colours that you've put together. Looks fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anything coral is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations for being featured in such a terrific treasury!

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Treasury: Butterfly Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness, do I love coral! I sometimes think that if I was a colour, it would be salmony-coral. It's so sweet and bubbly, but can also veer towards refined and sophisticated in various contexts. I adore it and so does my husband, so it's a hue I'm always looking to add more of to my wardrobe.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete