Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Treasury Tuesday – A Chill in the Air

The weather is just now starting to get a bit of bite and I'm quickly trying to unearth my mittens and wool socks. Many of you have probably already switched your warm weather clothing for a cold weather closet and I'm slowly trying to do the same. I came across two treasuries that gave me a kick of inspiration to do just that! Plus, fun twist alert, they both featured my hair flower "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm". I would say that is rather appropriate, don't you think?

Curated by Christine
Warm & Fuzzy Gift Guide on Etsy #winter #fall #gifts
Curated by Maggie
Hot & Toasty Gift Guide on Etsy #cold #weather #gifts #winter #fall

Last Week's Treasury Tuesday:


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. I'm with the fox in one of the pictures, hibernating for the winter is always what comes to mind for me. :) But since I can't, those wool socks do look nice and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the art print of leaves! Fall is such a beautiful season.

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very gorgeous collections that speak to the loveliness, albeit chilliness, of autumn and the coming winter. And some really great finds are featured! Congrats to you for having your lovely work grace both of these treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful things in both collections. Your flowers fit right in these Fall extravaganzas! I love the abstract too, so woodsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really two Gorgeous collections! The warm and country group is so upbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices for this blustery fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are amazing! Thanks so much for including my tulle skirt here on your blog, Jamie - I've been reading for 30 minutes already and will be back for more! You, your shop, and your blog are :completely: fabulous. So excited to have crossed paths with you!

    xo,
    --Kellie
    Accordion to Kellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are such a darling! Thank you and I'm so glad we crossed paths too! :-)

      Delete
  8. What beautifully warm finds for a cold November day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I've definitely made the switch to winter clothes! Brrr! Great treasuries :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flower in the hair and the tulle skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great treasuries, thank you so much for including my shop in your feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention it's MossAndBerry ;)

      I'll be sure to stop by yours!

      Delete
  12. Splendidly lovely treasury and ode to the changing of the seasons. Winter is here, for all intents, with snow or icy rain falling nearly every day. Autumn was so very brief this year (because it started later than usual), so while I'll wear winter's required garb, I'm still going to rock fall's gorgeous, earthy colour palette for a little longer.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete